Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sandman By; Neil Gaiman

I found the sandman to be interesting and entertaining . It was confusing at times with the constant change of scene , but I was able to follow it after getting a sense of what was going on. What I enjoyed the most is also what confused me the most . the final panel . I was very confused at first not knowing where it came from , but then I realized that the entire thing is maybe supposed to come off as a a very vivid dream. when you think you have  woken up but in reality are still sleeping.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you I was also confused at times with the constant changes of the scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    I also agree that this reading was both interesting and entertaining, as well as the fact that the slightly confusing images and text only serve to enhance the story itself.

    ReplyDelete